World BEYOND War is a global nonviolent movement to end war and establish a just and sustainable peace.
World BEYOND War is run largely by volunteers who devote their time for free. Here are some Volunteer Spotlights.
Past Board Presidents
World BEYOND War is a member of the Coalition Against U.S. Foreign Military Bases; the Divest from the War Machine Coalition; the Global Day Against Military Spending; the International Peace Bureau; the Korea Collaboration Network; the Poor People’s Campaign; United for Peace and Justice; the United National Antiwar Coalition; the International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons; the Global Network Against Weapons and Nuclear Power in Space; the international network No to war – no to NATO; Overseas Base Realignment and Closure Coalition; People Over Pentagon; Campaign to End the Selective Service System; the Demilitarize U.S. to Palestine Coalition; Just Recovery Canada; No Fighter Jets Coalition; Canada-Wide Peace and Justice Network; Peace Education Network (PEN); Beyond Nuclear; Working Group on Youth, Peace, and Security; Global Alliance for Ministries and Infrastructures for Peace, WE.net, Abolition 2000, War Industry Resisters Network, Groups Against Arms Fairs.
Our liasons to various coalitions are as follows:
- NoForeignBases.org: Robert Fantina
- United National Antiwar Coalition: John Reuwer
- Divest from the War Machine: Greta Zarro
- Global Day Against Military Spending: Gar Smith
- Korea Collaboration Network: Alice Slater
- Abolish Selective Service: David Swanson
- GPA: Donnal Walter
- Code Pink – China is Not our Enemy: Liz Remmerswaal
- Groups Against Arms Fairs: Liz Remmerswaal and Rachel Small
- U.S. Peace Coalition: Liz Remmerswaal
- Independent and Peaceful Australian Network/Pacific Peace Network: Liz Remmerswaal
- New Zealand Peace Foundation International Affairs and Disarmament Committee: Liz Remmerswaal
- WE.net: David Swanson
- Abolition 2000: David Swanson
- War Industry Resisters Network: Greta Zarro.
- Canada-Wide Peace and Justice Network: Rachel Small, Maya Garfinkel.
- No New Fighter Jets Coalition: Rachel Small, Maya Garfinkel.
We are largely funded by very small donations. We are extremely grateful to every volunteer and donor, although we don’t have room to thank them all, and many prefer to be anonymous. Here is a page thanking those we can.